Crafters and Vendors:
Join us for the Monroe 2-Orleans BOCES CTE Vendor and Craft Show! Saturday, March 26, 2022, 10 a.m.-3 p.m. at WEMOCO. This fundraiser supports CTE students attending SkillsUSA competitions. Apply today! (Deadline is Jan. 15, 2022)
• Fill out the registration
and submit with booth fee, payable by check or money order to "SkillsUSA ."
- You are not guaranteed a spot until the fee has been received.
- Fees: Hallway space (3 ft. x 10 ft.) - $40
• A confirmation email will be sent to you once your application is received.
• NO REFUNDS will be given if you are unable to attend the event.
• Please note: categories may be limited in order to provide a wider selection of merchandise.
• Items to be sold will be "family friendly" and subject to approval of BOCES 2 administration.
• Vendors will be responsible for cleanup of their space at the end of the day. Garbage cans will be provided.
• Being a vendor at this show provides advance opportunity for a spot at next year’s show.
• By submitting your application and payment, you agree to the above terms.
Payment and application must be received no later than Jan. 15, 2022